2013 BAYOU COUNTRY SUPERFEST
LSU TIGER STADIUM
FESTIVAL PROHIBITIONS & POLICIES
- Coolers, ice chests, bottles, cans, cups (or containers of any kind)
- Backpacks and/or any bags larger than 8.5” X 11”
- Outside food and drinks
- Any type of artificial noisemakers
- Pets of any variety (except for service animals)
- Video cameras
- Still photography cameras that utilize detachable lenses
- Audio recording equipment
- Weapons of any kind
- Banners/Flags/Poles of any kind (or any obtrusive/obstructive signage)
- No smoking inside the stadium
- No unauthorized video or audio recording
- Children under the age of 2 may be admitted without a ticket
(with the exception of the VIP Golden Horseshoe); no seat provided.
- No re-entry; anyone leaving the stadium must have a new ticket to re-enter
- All persons entering the facility are subject to search
- Items may not be stored at or near the gates of the stadium.
Any items left will be thrown away.
- No oversized portable stadium seats
(impeding on the comfort of others in adjacent seats)
- Tickets may not be resold on stadium premises and/or the surrounding grounds (including the stadium parking lots)
- Wheeled personal transport devices (e.g. skateboards, Segways, go-peds, etc.) are not allowed on Festival grounds
Note: Violators are subject to ejection.