Parking & Transportation Information
Bayou Country Superfest Parking Information
• Parking will be available for first-come first-served purchase on event days. Parking will be $20 and cash only.
• Vehicle parking lots will be open on event days beginning at 9 a.m. There is no overnight parking in the vehicle parking lots and vehicles may be towed if left in the lots overnight.
• ADA parking spaces will be available in Lot ADA WEST and ADA EAST and also on the top levels of Garage 1, 2, 5 and 6.
• Dave Dixon Drive will be closed to automobile and pedestrian traffic during the Festival weekend.
• Taxis and hotel shuttles will drop-off and pick-up passengers in front of the Superdome on Poydras Street utilizing the Taxi Lane.
• Ride sharing cars such as Uber and Lyft are allowed to drop-off and pick-up passengers at the Superdome, but they are NOT allowed to use any taxi lanes and or taxi stands for either purpose.
RV Tailgating Parking Spaces
A limited number of RV tailgate parking spaces located in Lot 3, directly outside the Superdome, are available for purchase in-advance through Ticketmaster and on the day of the concert while spaces are available. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE.
• Check-In for the RV tailgating spaces will begin on Friday, May 26 at 12 p.m.
• All vehicles must exit Lot 3 by 10 a.m. on Monday, May 29.
• RV spaces come with 1 complimentary tow pass. Additional tow passes may be purchased during the RV purchase process.
• Spaces will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis upon entry into Lot 3.
• Please note that there are NO Hookups available in this lot. Please prepare accordingly.
• Tickets to the Bayou Country Superfest are NOT included in the RV parking and tow pass package.
• CLICK HERE for a map of the RV spaces and LOT 3.