Bayou Country Superfest Fan Fest
Lot A (Tiger Stadium at Nicholson Drive)
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Free and Open to the Public
Featuring music, food and fun, Fan Fest will take place each day of Bayou Country Superfest outside Tiger Stadium. Attractions and activities include:
- Tailgating in the great tradition of LSU Football game-day festivities.
- The Bud Light Stage, a music performance stage sponsored by Bud Light, The Official Beer Sponsor of Bayou Country Superfest.
- The Visit Baton Rouge Infeaux on the Geaux cart with useful information about the City of Baton Rouge and from the Louisiana State Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism.
- Louisiana Lottery mobile unit selling lottery tickets.
- DJs and staff from area radio stations WTGE, WYNK, and WNOE conducting games and giving away prizes.
- A popular Artist Meet & Greet area, offering fans a chance to meet Bayou Country Superfest main stage performers.
- A tent offering official Festival merchandise.
- Want to commemorate your Bayou Country Superfest experience with a unique photo? Keep an eye out for our FanPhoto photographers who will be roaming Fan Fest on Saturday and Sunday.