Bayou Country Superfest Fan Fest
Lot 101 (Tiger Stadium at Nicholson Drive)
Friday (Limited Fan Fest Activities): 2:00 – 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday (Complete Fan Fest Programming): 11:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Free and Open to the Public
Featuring music, food and fun, Fan Fest will take place each day of Bayou Country Superfest outside Tiger Stadium. Attractions and activities include:
- Tailgating in the great tradition of LSU Football game-day festivities.
- The Bud Light Stage, a music performance stage sponsored by Bud Light, The Official Beer Sponsor of Bayou Country Superfest.
- Bud Light will feature the Beer Garden Experience: The Beer Garden Experience is the perfect gathering place for guests to have a unique and entertaining experience.
- Visit Baton Rouge will feature a new electric Mobile Information Center. Known as Infeaux on the Geaux, this mobile cart is full of brochures and guides promoting area attractions and excursions for visitors and locals.
- The SPAM® brand is taking their gratitude on the road with the return of the popular SPAMERICAN™ Tour! Throughout the weekend, Bayou Country Superfest attendees can stop by to sample one-of-a-kind complimentary chef-created SPAM® dishes, capture fun photos and more.
- Monster Energy: Cruise by the Monster Energy lounge to enjoy a free Monster and hangout with our Monster Energy girls, score some cool swag and much more!
- Aaron’s Furniture: Stop by the Aaron’s 360° tent for interactive games, cool prizes and fun for the whole family. Also enter for the chance to win name brand merchandise enter their $10K Giveaway sweepstakes.
- DJs and staff from area radio stations WTGE, WYNK, WNOE and NASH conducting games and giving away prizes .
- A tent offering official Festival merchandise.
- A popular Artist Meet & Greet area, offering fans a chance to meet Bayou Country Superfest performers.