2017 Fan Fest
Bayou Country Superfest Free Fan Fest
Friday Night Kick-Off Concert 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fan Fest takes place directly outside the Superdome in Champions Square with live music plus attractions and activations that include:
- The Bud Light Stage, a music performance stage sponsored by Bud Light, The Official Beer Sponsor of Bayou Country Superfest.
- The U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP) will have a recruitment booth for Border Patrol Agents, CBP Officers, Pilots and Marine Agents. CBP will be giving away specialty items as well.
- DJs and staff from area radio stations WNOE, NASH FM, WTGE and WYNK conducting games and giving away prizes.
- A tent offering official Festival merchandise.
- A popular Artist Meet & Greet area, offering fans a chance to meet Bayou Country Superfest performers.
- Special Thanks to our Sponsors, New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau (NOCVB), New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation (NOTMC) and the Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism (LADCRT).